This site is kind of an online journal for me. It's not really written for anyone else's benefit but mine. You're welcome to read what I write, but it is more than likely to just be a slew of random rantings :)
Tuesday, May 22, 2007
At Logan Temple for a wedding
Yeah, the sun was a little bright... but my skirt is so cute :)
Ah, the Logan Temple. It was in my mission but when we stopped to see it, we weren't aloud to go in (before the change to allow missionaries to do so). I got some pictures of the outside but that was it.
1 comment:
Ah, the Logan Temple. It was in my mission but when we stopped to see it, we weren't aloud to go in (before the change to allow missionaries to do so). I got some pictures of the outside but that was it.
Post a Comment