Tuesday, January 22, 2008

crafty me

So... sometimes I like to make things. Sometimes = always...

Right, so lately it's jewelry and woodburning (a likely pair, I know)


2 comments:

Titus Todd said...

Phew! Before the pictures loaded I expected a woodburning piece hanging from a chain. That would make for one heavy necklace!

jaimilyn said...

so I have two comments for Titus...

1. It could have been something teeny that I burned (although me and hot objects are a scary match, I would burn myself for sure burning something as small as a bead). As it is, each square is only 5"x5".

2. Which leads me to my next reminiscence... in middle school SHOP class where I used a woodburner for the first time ever, our project was to make a clock. One of the guys that sat at my table obviously listened to too much Public Enemy, since he made his clock (a circle at least 9 or 10" in diameter - he was a big guy) so that he could hang it around his neck.